|Stonington CT from the NY to Boston train|
1. Looking forward to the Tonys on Sunday night - even though we're getting a little tired of Lin-Manuel Miranda.
2. Text from my NY daughter after I apologized for choosing The Crucible as our latest theater outing: I LIKED the Crucible! And Ben Whishaw's scrawny waist! (We knew going in that it was not going to be a rollicking good time.)
3. A sign of the times: In downtown Boston yesterday I came across the outdoor post of an antiquarian bookseller, where the 2 volume Compact OED was selling for $6. Fifteen years ago I would have joyfully hauled it home. Instead I picked up A.A. Milne's The Red House Mystery - his only mystery - for $1.
4. I love this picture of a group of top computer scientists gathered in San Francisco to discuss a new phase of the web -- using post-it notes.
5. It's Hillary for sure. I wish I could be pleased.
Thanks for reading! xxx